Christ in me: Writer; RickWarren

Christ in me

Being as a Christian.
I Feel the Lord is living in me.
I'm learning how to be not only just a Christian,
But being God's beloved child.
Lord live up your life.
Christian Life Me

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Writer; RickWarren

Overcome discouragement?

1. Remember the lord.
whos is great and awesome' (neh.4:14)what does it means to "remember the Lord"?
. It means to recommit yourself to him.To draw on his spiritual power.

2. Remember God's goodness to you in the past.
. When you start thinking about all the good thing that God has already done in your life. your spirit will be lifed.

3. Remember God's closeness in the present.
. What is God doing in your life now?
He is with you whether you feel Him or not, because He said "Never will i leave you; Never will i forsake you.

This is the way of Overcome discouragement.
the lord is alway being at myside. trun to him and he is there. (:
i thank you lord for Everything.

Now a day i m atening a Disciple lesson at my church. lesson was Good ((: Ya good. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home