Christ in me: A Shimmering Oasis

Christ in me

Being as a Christian.
I Feel the Lord is living in me.
I'm learning how to be not only just a Christian,
But being God's beloved child.
Lord live up your life.
Christian Life Me

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Shimmering Oasis





Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength 
Isaiah 40:31
Hope invigorates and keep us going. But only as long as we have place our hope in the real things. False hope will eventually be revealed, and when that happen, it can crush the spirit.
.
This world offers innumerable things which to place our hope. God shows you ahead of time, in His World, which hope are empty and false. He dose this because of His Grace, knowing that if you place your hope in anything other than him, sooner or later you will be terribly disappointed. Trusting in the Lord is the only sure hope there is, and it leads to renewed strength every time. That's because God is real able to satisfy your needs.

The bible describes God as a spring of living water(Jeremiah 17:3) and says that those who rely on Him are blessed and move from strength to strength. (Psalm 84:5-7) 

Me: sometime i lost hope. Everything in my life is not going my way. 
        was thinking what is my tomorrow? No job, send resume no 
        company reply~ way too worry. Have i really place my hope on God?
        i have to! dear lord i pray, i pray every night, that one day a 
        company will call me. As u have already plan my way~
        i believe in you lord. Aman~
        after praying every time, i feel peace~ :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home