Christ in me: Just a minute

Christ in me

Being as a Christian.
I Feel the Lord is living in me.
I'm learning how to be not only just a Christian,
But being God's beloved child.
Lord live up your life.
Christian Life Me

Monday, July 2, 2012

Just a minute

We pray that you'll have the strength to stick it over the long haul not the grim strength of gritting your teeth but the glory-strength God gives. Colossians 1:11

Patience allows you to take a step back from any stressful situation and think before you act on your frustration.

While it may seem impossible at times to display patience in every situation, it is important to remember that God is always patient with you. In the same way that He choose to extend grace to you. You can choose to be patient with those who may require a little bit more of your time and effort. Acquiring patience may be a slow and tiresome process, but it is one that will allow you to reflect God's grace onto others and demonstrate His Love and care.

We are able to extend grace to others because God first extended it to us.

I learn something on my quiet time. Is so usefull for me! Gonna live it out.. Thanks God for everything((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home